This includes a set of fifteen plus INB items that you can use in your science interactive notebook. There are many differentiated options as well. These are also easily adaptable for use in a traditional binder method and help break down the stages and steps of photosynthesis!
A version of the notebook is hosted on Google Slides so that your students can access during remote learning! See video below for digital version:
Most of these photosynthesis activities also include a differentiated version that is either more advanced or is partially filled in to help students understand this trying topic.
The folders are divided into three categories: General Photosynthesis; Light Reactions; and Dark Reactions.
Included you will find:
General Photosynthesis Activities:
1) Photosynthesis Book Fold
2) Chloroplast Blast
3) Photosynthesis Color Code
4) Photosynthesis Equation Puzzle
5) Light Reactions vs. Dark Reactions Shutter Fold
6) Photosynthesis Vocabulary Puzzle and Shutter Fold
7) From Sunlight to Rainbow Candy
8) Cells of the Leaf Labeling
9) Light Reactions and Dark Reactions Relationship Q/A Bubble
10) Stages of Photosynthesis Stage Fold
Light Dependent Reactions Activities:
11) Electron Transport Chain Summary
12) Electron Transport Chain Analogy Match Book Fold
13) Electron Transport Chain Book Fold
14) Photolysis Diagram
Light Independent Reactions Activities:
15) The Calvin Cycle Diamond Fold