This is a bank of digital activities that you can incorporate into your digital classroom- stemmed from my paper version. This includes labeling, building/drag and drop, and more. Please note this is exclusively digital- there is no printable option or cut and paste. (Please see original version if you'd like both).
These are hosted on Google Slides and include 15 activities that you can choose from:
1. Passive transport characteristics map
2. Types of passive transport drag and drop
3. Osmosis Summary
4. Facilitated Diffusion summary
5. Types of Passive Transport Across the Membrane and Analysis Questions
6. Diffusion Across the Respiratory Membrane
7. Types of Cell Environments
8. Cell Environments Across the Membrane
9. Active Transport Features
10. Types of Active Transport Drag and Drop
11. Endocytosis Summary
12. Sodium Potassium Pump Drag and Drop and Analysis Question
13. Cell Transport in Macrophages
14. Cell Transport in Root Cells
15. Fluid Mosaic Model
Please note that if you intend to use the resource fully as is, you will need notes or place of reference for your students. Otherwise, you can easily pick and choose the activities you'd like to add to your existing DISN or assign individually. You may also delete, skip, or substitute the slides you do not wish to use with your class.
Vanessa Jason Biology Roots
For single classroom only; not to be shared publicly (do not create publicly accessible links).
Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or district is prohibited. Failure to comply is a violation of the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
☆☆Follow me on☆☆