This is a bank of digital activities that you can incorporate into your digital classroom- stemmed from my paper version. This includes labeling, building/drag and drop, and more. Please note this is exclusively digital- there is no printable option or cut and paste. (Please see original version if you'd like both).
Give your students a creative outlet by using these activities designed for interactive notebooks! The major focus in these activities is the comparison and contrast of eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells, as well as plant and animal cells.
These are hosted on Google Slides and include 12 activities that you can choose from:
1. Parts of the Cell Theory Map
2. Scientist Contributions to the Cell Theory Map
3. Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Features
4. Eukaryotic vs Prokaryotic Cell Pick Pockets
5. Plant vs Animal Cells Accordion and Venn
6. Plant vs. Animal Cell Pick Pockets
7. Plant vs. Animal Cell Organelle Function comparisons
8. Cell City Brochure
9. Cellular Connections Puzzle Piece
10. Organelle Analogies
11. Stem Cells and Differentiation
12. Fluid Mosaic Model (also included separately or in the cell transport digital activities).
Vanessa Jason Biology Roots
For single classroom only; not to be shared publicly (do not create publicly accessible links).
Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or district is prohibited. Failure to comply is a violation of the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
☆☆Follow me on☆☆